Requests to the CNPJ API can return the following HTTP codes:
The codes 400, 401, 403, 500, 502 and 504 will not be ticketed on billing.
Code / Responses
- Everything worked as expected and the data was validated successfully.
206 Partial Content
- The information was returned, but not completely.
400 Invalid request
- The CNPJ number entered is not valid.
401 Not authorized
- Problems during authentication.
- This error occurs when there is a wrong path in the request. Make sure to call the API as directed in the demo of the version you are using.
404 Not found
- No record found. *This return code shows that there is no CNPJ with the registration number informed.
500 Server error
- An internal server error has occurred.
502 Integration error
- There was an integration error that made it impossible for this query API request to obtain the requested data.
504 Gateway Timeout
- There was a network error and the gateway did not respond in time. The request did not reach the API Consulta CNPJ.