How to hire
The CNPJ Consultation can be contracted by companies of any size, class entities or economic groups and public institutions (federal, state and municipal).
Has interest? Visit the Business Intelligence Platform page SERPRO, and click on "Meet the Consultations".
Step by step for hiring
It is necessary to use the e-CNPJ digital certificate.
- Click on "I want to hire" on the Mass Consultation CNPJ page
- If you already have your Serpro registration, enter your login and password. Otherwise, create your account to proceed with the hiring process.
- Follow the hiring flow.
- After signing the contract, within 10 minutes you will have access to the Client Area (cliente.serpro.gov.br), where you can view the service access keys.
- Now just make adjustments to your application and use the service.
- To see your usage history, access the Client Area.
Private companies without e-CNPJ
We strongly recommend the use of a digital certificate, with which the online hiring process can be done. For customers who do not have a digital certificate, exceptionally, the request can be made through this form. In this process, hiring takes longer, as it follows a manual procedure.
If you have not yet contacted Serpro, access the government contract form, fill in the data and choose Serpro API. At the end of the registration, our service team receives the request and will appoint a person to contact you. If you already have your Business Consultant at Serpro, simply request the contract.
It follows the same flow of public agencies. Access our contact form, fill in the data and choose Serpro API. At the end of the registration, our service team receives the request and will escalate a person to contact
When there is more than one CNPJ of the same entity that needs to use the application, instead of making the contract one by one, it is possible to make a global contract, with successive adhesions by the other entities. Access our service form and our service team will contact you.
How to cancel
The contract can be canceled at any time, by a simple expression of will through our Call Center.